After many months in development, our brand-new website is up and running, loaded with information about our team, our projects, our experience, and the technical and management assistance we provide to transportation and infrastructure projects and oversight around the country. With a growing team of professionals and an expanding roster of clients nationally, our goals with the redesigned site are:
- to give a snapshot of who we are and what we do,
- to provide in-depth explanations of the work we perform,
- to outline our core principles,
- to highlight the industry trends we’re watching, and
- to show the ways in which TRA supports the work of organizations and individuals across transportation, infrastructure, and government agencies.
The website’s Projects page details the broad array of assignments TRA has taken on over its history, from small bus system safety reviews to multi-million-dollar security plans and assessments spanning dozens of locations. The Services page offers descriptions of TRA’s numerous areas of technical expertise, and the Insights page highlights areas we’re following in the industry as well as projects currently in progress across our portfolio of clients.
We’re excited to present our team’s accomplishments and services in a streamlined, easy-to-navigate website. Check it out at www.traonline.com. Many thanks to our web development team Eastern Standard for all their hard work as well!